Is it time...

To start an AHR dead pool? Who's next? Why do you think so? How are they going out? When? Is there anything *you* could do to alter the outcome?
--
RonNNN

On 8/25/2016 5:25 PM, RonNNN wrote:

electrocution seems likely, based on some recent posts.
Taxed and Spent submitted this idea :

Survey, how many gerbils do you own?
I will base my guess on gerbil count. Many have died and left many gerbils behind. Just do the math.
Uncle Monster laid this down on his screen :