Is it difficult to install such an accordion door in a door frame?

http://doors-windows.gillroys.com/Interior_Doors/Accordion_doors/32X80_NAT_FOLDING_DOOR-s160873.html
I never tried it. This one says it is 80 inch long but my door frame is just 78 inches long. Do you think I can adjust the length?
What kind of tools do I need?
I appreciate any serious advice and that you in advance.
Chris
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

http://doors-windows.gillroys.com/Interior_Doors/Accordion_doors/32X80_N AT_FOLDING_DOOR-s160873.html
For the last one I installed, I used a drill, a screwdriver, and a tape measure. It just had a metal track at the top, the door screwed to the jamb, and a magnetic catch on one side.
Find a different brand that's the right length. Cutting two inches off the bottom might ruin hinges or connectors.
--
Steve Bell
New Life Home Improvement