Intalling HE3 washer on pedestal

I have an HE3 washer to install on a pedestal. This is what I plan to do...
1. Intall shipping rods on back of washer. 2. Lay the washer on its back. 3. Remove the 4 feet. 4. Put the pedestal in place and install the 4 screws that hold the washer to the pedestal. 5. Intall the 4 feet onto the pedestal. 6. Return the machine to upright position. 7. Remove shipping rods, move washer into place and test.
Do I have this right? Is there anything I am missing here? Are there any pads or anything that get installed between the washer and the pedestal?
Thanks!
AE Todd wrote:

Sounds like you've covered all the bases. I'm assuming the flopping around a washer sometimes does with an unbalanced load won't shake the pedestal apart.
Is this a home-made pedestal? If so, maybe a simple barricade or lips around the edge to keep the washer from falling into the mosh pit during the more excitable times...
I assume you have no manual. Have you considered visiting the manufacturer's site to check for a downloadable manual?

I am doing this for someone else. I am hoping that the pedestals come with instructions. They are new in box, not homemade.
By the way, you should warn them that repairing appliances with pedestals can be a pain in the neck.