insulation spray foam

Just to add from my experiences....if you find that you overfilled a hole and the foam is backing out and looks like it is going to overflow everywhere, cover any areas you expect the foam will fall to protect them, but do not try to wipe away the foam while it is sill wet. It will smear and be nearly impossible to remove. I learned this and later switched to allowing the overfill to harden completely, and then simply cut away at the excess with a knife or scrapped it off with a putty knife.

Reply to
David Feyen

For even more fun, poke into a case of the stuff with the forks on a fork lift truck when the pallet of foam canisters is sitting on the back of a shipping container. Never did hear from the poor SOB that had to unload it.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I just did the same thing and only got it on the tips of my fingers. I used extra strength nail polish remover and then soap and water with a scouring pad with a rough side. I'm not sure it totally removed it, but I can't feel the "tacky" anymore, so I'm good with that.

Reply to
Pm66