Insulating over windows?

Page 2 of 2

If you dont mind darkening the room use R 7.2 polisuranite foam board, paint it dark on the outside but not Black in suns exposure
+++++++++++++++
Who? Me? I have no interest in applying anything to my windows. Who did you think you were responding to?

I believe Polyisocyanate is not approved for exposed areas and must be protected by products like drywall due to fire issues.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit
on 12/27/2007 8:46 PM Tim Smith said the following:

Owens-Corning (Pink Panther) 1-1/2" solid styrofoam board?
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY