installing vapour barrier

Hi just built a new porch and I am little unsure how to install the vapour barrier, particularly around all the outlets. Could someone pls explain in details. I know you're suppose to used V.B on full walls and seal with sealant.......but again how do you install VB around outlets?
thanks

Put plastic around the installation so the excess comes out around. Seal edges to wall sheet with gum. It's a lovely porch, but a little brassy for that end of town.
Are you stalking me? I continue to use D.A in other newsgroups for this purpose, and you surely has proved my point.
Now as for my question on Vabour Barrier, you still have not answered. I know the V.B go on the back of the outlet and apparently the wires come through the plastic, then you seal that piece of V.B to the V.B you installed on the wall.
Do you install V.B on walls first, then outlets or vice versa? Then EXACTLY how do you install the vabour barrier around the outlets? Come on you gotta know!
Little tip for ya on another note, I wouldn't post more google searches on nf.general of others because it make you look to elementary......I'm serious (my 8 year old neice could do that).

vapour

I do know, and it's a pretty easy figure from the elementary instructions I've given you. Elementary or not you're a pretty easy find devilsadvocate or not.
I get a great laugh out of mind boggling you. I always did find elementary people easy to fool.

EXACTLY