Installing base cabinents - question

Hello :
I'm installing 6 unfinished base cabinents. This is my first time doing such a task in my house. I have 1 corner cabinet, then one base to the left of that, and 4 bases to right of the corner base.
My question is this : how do I attach them to the wall and to each other, so they form one "solid" system ? Also, between the cabinent doors, where each cabinet meets the other, there is a visible line that forms there obviously. What do people do to conceal that or make it as invisible as possible ?
Thanks for all the help !
Shawn

Screws. Longer ones into the wall, about 2" into each other.

Proper fitting during installation and you won't see the seam. They must be lumb and square.
Do some searching and you may find a video showing how to install them. Ed

left
You need to make sure that the cabinets are absolutely plumb and level. Shim between the wall and cabinet where you put screws through into the wall studs. Make sure the floor is level. If not, start at the high spot in the floor, or account for the floor when setting the first box. Shim the floor and wall to get the boxes plumb and level. Set the first box, and add more from there. Clamp and screw the boxes togather in the front of the cabinet making sure that the faces of the cabinets are absolutely even. Any seam between the cabinets will be barely visible if you are carefull. You may have better luck assembling two or three cabinets togather before screwing them to the wall. Greg

left
I just did this in my basement, I screwed all the cabinet's together then pushed them up to the wall, use shims to level the whole unit.