Help with installing shower base

I have a 5 year old house that has an unfinished bathroom. It has a drain for the toilet and a drain for what looks like a bathtub. The shower drain is very close to the wall and the shower base that I purchased does not fit. What are my options? It is a plastic base with a pre-drilled hole.

Reply to
BadBeagle

You're saying the existing drain is in the wrong place?

What is the house construction? Slab? Meaning you can't move the drain? Or......

You could return the base you bought and tile the floor. Or have a custom fiberglass base made.

Post more info.

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

Modify the bath tub drain or get a plumber. Measure where you want to put the shower, then measure where you have to move the drain to. What about the water supply pipes?

Reply to
"Blattus Slaf