Installing a New Bathroom Exhaust Fan Question.

Hi, I will be installing a new bathroom exhaust fan and time delay switch, I need advice where do I tap the power supply from? Do I tap it from the light circuit or eleswhere?

Thanks

Reply to
Charles

wherever is convenient, if your home is really old sometimes its easier to run a new line from the basement.

the fan will use so little power its not a issue

be certain to vent the fan directly out of home in as short a run as possible and never ever vent to just a attic

Reply to
hallerb