Indirect Fired Hot Water Heater Malfunction

As of yesterday, for no apparent reason, my hot water is coming out lukewarm at best. Should I assume that I need a new Superstor or that it's an oil-burner issue? Do I call my plumber or my oil company? Thanks in advance as I am ignorant on this issue.
On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 13:20:34 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net wrote:

Is this on all fixtures, or just one?
All fixtures.

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 13:20:34 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net wrote:

I doubt that your Superstor indirect heater is bad. They either fail rapidly with a tank leak or slowly as the internal heat transfer coil limes up. With a closed system like an indirect heater, the coil rarely "limes" (builds up mineral deposits) unless the boiler water is contaminated.
I'd suspect the zone control for the indirect heater, the heater's thermostatic control, the circulator pump or other related item.
Doug