In Wall Light Switch Timer?

I'm in North America and I was wodering if there is a light switch timer. My parents just bought a place at the shore and will be spending a week or two there every other month during the Summer. Since I (the youngest son) finally left the nest, there's nobody there to watch the house. Is there an in wall timer for a multi switch panel?
Here is a picture of the switch panel witht he one I want to time circled.
http://img413.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0356mediumqf4.jpg

Hi Edward,
You can get decora style timers that can be installed in a standard box, you would need to replace the remaining switches to match. DO a google search for LEVITON DECORA TIMER or check out -----> http://www.onestopbuy.com/Electronic-Timers-13079.asp

There are lots of timers out there, and most are designed so that they can use the standard wall plate with the little rectangular hole that your toggle switches have. Most goes underneath the swtich plate, and the outer layer goes on top. You'll have to decide if they clash stylistically with the wood grain finish of your switch plate.

True, nut none will allow one of those compact flourscent lights to be used.
They're pretty emphatic about no fluorescent lamps. The 351C can be used with class P fluorescent ballasts, though

I believe if you go with a 'system' like x10 you can get switches that fitt into that faceplate, and then you can add more lights to your system later.
tom @ www.NoCostAds.com