Improvising...

This website sings the praises of improvisation.
http://thereifixedit.com /
Jerry
Jerry wrote:

Some funny pics but I wonder how many are real.

Too many, I'm afraid.

People have told me I'm naive, trusting, and gullible, still at 62 years old, and I guess I am because in the first four pages, I didn't see more than 1 I doubted. :)
of course, maybe it's not naivete, but because I know the kind of crap work I do sometimes.
It's very funny.