Identify ceiling fan maker?

I need to find the manufacturer of an old 4-blade ceiling fan in my house. I don't see a brand name anywhere on it, but there is a sticker on top that says "Ceiling fan e77491 / Model Harbor / G series G-52 / 120 volts / 50Hz/60Hz / 0.88 amps. 106 watts / 5AO-0074 / No. 005650 /Made in Taiwan"
Can anyone help me, or direct me to someplace where someone can identify this?
Thank you.
may I ask WHY? If your looking for parts it might be cheaper to replace it.

HotRod wrote:

I have a legal concern with the manufacturer.