icemaker for old refrigerator

I have a Hotpoint CTHY15EP. I tried searching on-line to find out which model of icemaker can be installed in this model, but was not able to fidn out. Does anyone know which model of GE icemakers would work?
I noticed that that GE has the IM-3, IM-4, IM-5, and IM-6 series of icemakers for their GE and Hotpoint line of refrigerators. Are all of these icemakers basicaly the same? WHy are there so many different models? What changes could they have introduced into their icemakers after all these years?
Thanks,
Fry
Bring your model number to a parts store, and they will fix you up. I bet that the difference is either how it hangs on the wall, or how it connects to the power port.