I Want OUT With My Builder!!!

Reply to
SteveB

"Oren" wrote

I saw two hours of interviews with this guy the other night. If you didn't know who he was, you would have no idea of what he did for a living. And if you did realize who it was, it would be too late. THE most chilling interview with an evil mind I have ever seen.

And he described how he got the drop on people he was about to kill, them being oblivious as to who he was. Or what he was about to do.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

It's G -U-I-D-O, blockhead. D, not T.

Keep trying. You'll graduate middle school one of these days.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Steve

The guy is right out of a wanna-be experience. He never heard of Nick-The-Blade, from Philly or ever made/had A French Connection gangster mop the floor near his prison cell.

Gangsters don't worry me in the least bit...this guy is not a gangster. He needs a biotch slap!

Reply to
Oren

My most chilling experience was having to walk among these people for thirty years. Your link sounds like a light-weight!

Retired LEO.. 30 years around 8 prisons will teach a person many things. Some folks are not capable of functioning in society...period!

They plot... Shoot or apprehend:)

Reply to
Oren

When I worked at the Stardust Hotel in Vegas in 1968, a little guy walked by in a suit, a wool overcoat, and a hat. Cold air seemed to radiate from him. His eyes were beady and empty. He was about 70.

I asked my boss who was that? He said, "That's Ice Pick Willie Alderman. He was hitman and enforcer for the mob. He would kill people by stabbing them once in the ear with an ice pick."

I thought of him last night, and Googled up some old information on him and the history of Las Vegas and the boys. When I was a kid, my dad used to take us to Louis Weiner's house. Surprisingly, there were quite a few I had seen, worked for, parked their cars, or heard of in town. Several of them I did not know at the time they were hooked up. All nice guys that took care of the help and would spread cash around. Unless you stole or caused trouble.

Then you'd get a short consultation, and if that didn't straighten your ass up, there was step 2 where you learned the proper spelling of Guido.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

You must be the same dumb f*ck english teacher my daughter had for fourth or fifth grade. He made me take off of work to meet with him. This was because he had to tell me my daughter was retarded because as he put it "by now she should have learned how to correctly spell her first name". When I asked how she spelled it, he showed me her paper signed JAYNE. He insisted it was spelled JANE. After I showed him her birth certificate, in which it's spelled Jayne (how we intended it), he told me that we made a mistake and need to have this corrected. I corrected him after I complained to the school board, and he was suddenly replaced about a week later.

John

Reply to
johnphillips

10-1, he carried the money back to Chicago:-)

I worked around Santo Trafficante Jr.

He was indicted in Miami a had a jail visit :) Another, Nicky Scarfo enjoyed prison. I wish I had wrote all this down....

Too many names to mention, but these were real Mafioso.

Reply to
Oren

Maybe there's an alt.mafia.big.fan group you could post this stuff to

- it'd be more on topic and of more interest to those folks.

RicodJour

Case closed. I stand correctd, thanks!

Reply to
Oren

What I was not getting across, was the guy - calling himself "Mafia Leader" should not be giving advice in the circumstance of getting out with the builder.

Now it's off topic!

Look at another thread how the OP is slashed and called "whatever"!

Reply to
Oren

I worked as parking attendant at the Stardust from '68-'70 when I went to The Dunes. One of my first graveyard shifts, this big guy walks out about 8 AM with two security guards. Trench coat, over six foot, about 300#, fedora hat. He's carrying a brief case. All three of them look like they are going to their Mom's funeral they're so somber. I ask, "Can I help you?" (hustling cabs for tips) The security guard politely says, "No thanks, We'll take care of this."

They put him in a cab. The security guard comes over to me and says, "You must be new here, huh?"

"Yeah" I say.

So he tells me whenever I see someone being escorted by two security guards, to just back off. It's either a high roller who's carrying cash, a drunk that they're sending home, or someone I don't need to know about.

Very nice tone. Very very understandable.

I later found out that he was the bag man who went and got on a plane back to Kansas City or Chicago, wherever the brief case was going that day. He was running the skim from the count room to the boys back east.

Another funny thing on cabs were the wrestlers. Local hoopla would have Amazing Ace saying he was going to tear the face off of Fearless Fred and use it for toilet paper. Funny thing, though, they would come to the hotel in the same cab from the airport and leave in the same cab when their bout was through.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Maybe you could just blow it out your ass, kill file me, or learn to use your up and down keys? I really don't care which. I mean to click into a header like Mafia Leader and kvetch about the contents clearly shows your IQ.

You seem to follow me like mosquitos. What's your obsession?

Looks like there's a couple of folks interested here, and the ones who aren't have learned to use their up and down keys.

Unlike some people.

Know whut uh mean, Vern?

Happens Oren and I are both from Vegas, and banter about home town stuff.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

A good thing she was not named Vaginita!

Reply to
Oren

It was another thread and the OP was attacked.

From: snipped-for-privacy@none.com Newsgroups: alt.home.repair Subject: Re: How to remove burned bark? Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 13:28:02 -0600

....The quite ones are the dangerous ones..walk softly and carry a BIG stick!

Reply to
Oren

Wouldn't know. I have a one strike rule with some people. He was killfiled after his first post. So, I don't see what he's said or any new postings. We just got talking about the old days and mobsters.

I agree with him spewing what he'd do. All the best fighters and meanest people I ever saw didn't talk much. And when they got real quiet, you knew it was time to find a corner.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Merciful snippage

Guido, you fool. Guido.

If you are going to toll or make even a feeble attempt at humor, learn to spell.

Reply to
jJim McLaughlin

He charged a toll for this? :)

Reply to