I want a solid gold toilet seat

I want a solid gold toilet seat. The entire seat must be reeal gold, not just a gold plateing. Even the hingers must be pure gold. My ass is very impotent and derserves the best. Money is no obgict. I just want the best for my ass. Where can I get one?
Western Man
Add pictures here
βœ–

Thay arre neckst two thee speelchekkrs on ille sex.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Sat 29 Nov 2008 10:27:44a, told us...

If your ass is impotent, a gold toilet seat isn’t going to fix it.
--
Wayne Boatwright
βœ–

Appears your brain is as 'impotent' as your ass.
Add pictures here
βœ–
How would you attach it to your butt?
Add pictures here
βœ–
snipped-for-privacy@innernet.com wrote in news:3gu2j4p721us58l33rns8ed7s075ueueq5@ 4ax.com:

I know where you can get one but they take great pride in their seats. You must prove to them your ass is worthy. You need to send them a certificate of authenticity that your ass has been gold plated along with a picture.
Taping a bunch of gold coints to your ass does not qualify.
Add pictures here
βœ–