i want a new good snow blower

http://www.ariens.com /
How hard was that?
On Dec 31 2007, 9:07pm, snipped-for-privacy@aim.com wrote:

Hi,
An expensive choice is a Honda. I do not have one but do have Honda lawn mower and trimmer. The Honda I sort of like is the Honda HS928TA snow blower. This is a tracked blower and has 28 inches clearance width with an 8.9 hp engine. Even though it is expensive, I thin this is widely regarded as the best available. There are also a larger unit at 37 Inches and smallers ones t 24 inches.
Check out the POWER EQUIPMENT on www.honda.com.
Hope this helps.
Warmest regards, Mike.