I need to unplug my door

I need to unplug my door, but I am not sure how. There seems to be natural gas leaking from the doorknob keyhole and when I touch the wood I get a shock. I also noticed that the door faucets are leaking paint and paint brushes. The top of the door has a marble countertop and there is a scratch in the wheel.

I cant find a breaker or fuse. What can I do?

Reply to
mohosexual

Try rec.woodworking. They'll know what to do.

Reply to
Cliff

Yes, I can see your problem. To find the breaker, look through the keyhole on the door and light a match on the other side. If there is enough gas, your problem will be solved.

Reply to
indago

Your problem is quite obvious. Your house has a poultergiest that used to be a surrealist. Are there any melting clocks in evidence?

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Get the dick outa your mouth so's we can undiestand you.

-- Stormin Mormon "President" - mark Ransley Fan Club

"LDS or LSD - Makes no difference to dumbass me."

Reply to
Stormin Mormom

Call the utility company and have them shut it off. While you're sitting in the dark you can try to get back on your medication.

Reply to
Stormin Mormonn

Is the door single phase or two phase? You need to call a pro right away. If you try to unplug the door yourself your house will collapse. Is the door painted with exterior or interior paint? It would be nice if you gave more information. Did you use teflon tape on the keyhole or pipe dope? Why do you thing the leak is abnormal? You can install new laminate on top of the old but you might have to remove it first.

Reply to
Lawrence Wasserman

but you might have to remove it first.

I'm no expert on anything, but I know the outside of the door is painted with exterior paint and the inside with interior paint and none of the doorknobs should be painted unless they are wood. your welcome.

Reply to
MaxAluminum