I need help - Murray Quantum Push Mower

I have inherited a mower from a deceased friend. As far as I can tell it is about two years old with the following identifiers:
MURRAY 3 in 1 22" 6.5 Quantum Throttle Free
I find no model number, just a serial number (bar code). If it is there, I don't know where it is.
It is self-propelled and has key-activated electric start with a battery stored in the handle.
The key-start will turn over the engine - I haven't tried to actually start the thing because I don't want to run down the battery. Therein lies the rub - I don't have the manual nor the charger for the battery.
I am hoping someone out there has one of these mowers, and can tell me where I might get a manual and charger. I have googled the subject and can find nothing useful for these two needs.
Please and thank you
Gecko
You might try:
http://www.themotorbookstore.com/wallawmowser.html
http://search.stores.ebay.com/_Lawn-Mowers_W0QQfrtsZ250QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsacatZ43560QQsifZ1QQsofpZ4

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit
On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:40:23 -0500, "Joseph Meehan"

Thanx
Since my post, I bit the bullet and re-connected the disconnected electric pluggings and tried to start the mower. It starts and runs fine, which is great. The battery seems quite weak however, so I will need a charger. I wonder if the battery is 12v? That's my next quest - to determine that.
Gecko

I'd expect it would be 12V, but the battery should be marked with that (and other useful) information.

Mark Lloyd

I have found a 12V car-battery charger that seems correct www.search.cartserver.com/search MUR-67992MA $40!!!
Do you think my regular 12V car-battery charger could do the job? Gecko

That link seems useless. It just has a search box. Entering "MUR-67992MA" finds nothing.

If it's 12V, such a charger should work. Limit the charge rate to 1 or 2 amps. The car charger should have that switch.
[snip]

Mark Lloyd
Murray went out of business. I believe B & S took them over.
If you have the model # type it into this link:
http://www.murray.com/products/combined_search.asp?search=Model&type=OM
On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 16:54:50 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@mucks.net wrote:

Or go to this page and manually search through their manuals:
http://www.murray.com/products/listing2.asp?DeptID 1200&type=support