i need help bad

Page 2 of 2
Look in your yellow pages for house mover. They are much more prepared to deal with the problem and have the jacks and cribbing and good working knowledge of the issues and have developed ways to accomplish the task.
On 3/14/2015 5:44 PM, in need of help wrote:

replying to DanG , i need helo wrote:

I got this its not as bad as I thought it was I have a concrete floor and have about 15 jacksand about five guys give me a hand so it's not going to be that bad thank you everyone for your help
In typed:

Seriously? This all sounds somewhat bogus to me.
What State are you in? Did you buy this to live in? Or, did you buy it as an investment -- as a buy-fix-hold-rent, buy/rehab/flip, or ...?
Are you saying that the moisture problem only caused the 3 2x10 main beam to rot but none of the other joists attached to that beam have rotted?
You had an "expert" look at it and that person confirmed that it was not termites, and was water-related rot, but could not tell you what you would need to do to fix the problem?
And, if all of what you say is true, and you are supposedly going to fix it yourself, you most likely need an engineer's report and a permit to do the fix in most places in the U.S.
And, if you do all of that, and the building collapses on your five guys, you will probably be looking at criminal charges and jail time, plus the civil liability.
On 2015-03-15 4:42 PM, TomR wrote:

I never trust people who can't spell.
I think the OP needs psychiatric help.
replying to Adam Kubias , i need help wrote:

theses alway a few asses in the bunch