I LOVE Getting People to Argue With Each Other!

Q: Should oil-heated hot water radiators be bled when HOT or COLD?
Jerry Springer, LET 'EM AT IT!!
-ChrisCoaster

Seriously! Everywhere else I checked one site says to bleed them when cold, another says bleed while the radiators are still hot to the touch. So frickn' WHICH is it?
-CC