I have a real big problem

It was Halloween and I was in bed having sex with a witch when the lights went out. We were having a terrible storm and the power just went dead after lightning hit our tree. I reached over to my nightstand in the dark to grab an emergency candle, and after a few minutes, finally felt the candle. I still needed a match or lighter, so I placed the candle between my legs so I would not lose it. A few more minutes went by before I finally grabbed a lighter. I flicked the lighter and lit the candle,,,,,, or I thought it was the candle, because the candle is about the same size and shape as my dick, I mistakenly lit my dick instead. I quickly felt the pain, but did not have any water to put out the fire, and I knew if I put out the flame on my dick I'd never make it thru the house fast enough to get to the bathroom shower, and both I and the house would burn. I had to leave my dick burn while I ran to the bathroom, and finally when I thought I could put out the fire in the shower, there was no water. I forgot that without electricity, the pump dont work. I finally had no choice but to stick my dick in the toilet, which extinguished the flames. Half of my dick is now gone, and I have a real big problem now. All because I wasn't prepared for emergencies.
On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 19:20:30 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@flamingo.net wrote:

Sue the candle manufacturer. It's their fault for making the candle shaped like a dick, and not identifying the wick properly.
Atty Michael Robins

Must have been 1 of those small birthday candles.
Randy http://members.aol.com/rsmeiner
So that's what they mean when they talk about "protection".

He needed an asbstos condom.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

snipped-for-privacy@flamingo.net wrote:

Should had one of those ear wax candles....simliar to a "hollow weenie!"