It was Halloween and I was in bed having sex with a witch when the
lights went out. We were having a terrible storm and the power just
went dead after lightning hit our tree. I reached over to my
nightstand in the dark to grab an emergency candle, and after a few
minutes, finally felt the candle. I still needed a match or lighter,
so I placed the candle between my legs so I would not lose it. A few
more minutes went by before I finally grabbed a lighter. I flicked
the lighter and lit the candle,,,,,, or I thought it was the candle,
because the candle is about the same size and shape as my dick, I
mistakenly lit my dick instead. I quickly felt the pain, but did not
have any water to put out the fire, and I knew if I put out the flame
on my dick I'd never make it thru the house fast enough to get to the
bathroom shower, and both I and the house would burn. I had to leave
my dick burn while I ran to the bathroom, and finally when I thought I
could put out the fire in the shower, there was no water. I forgot
that without electricity, the pump dont work. I finally had no choice
but to stick my dick in the toilet, which extinguished the flames.
Half of my dick is now gone, and I have a real big problem now.
All because I wasn't prepared for emergencies.