HVAC UV System

Does anybody sell a UV lamp system for an HVAC duct? I'm looking to put two in (2 zones) and want to know if there are any packages out there.

Ok...so I am commercial...shoot me..:)
We have sold several to a few old posters in here, and have picked up a couple of new lines...
The unit I have in my home runs about $750 each retail, and we sell them for $250 now....and install one in every new system we install. 10 year warranty on the unit controls, and a single dual Phillips bulb that is simple to replace.
I do NOT like the Sanuvox, nor the Honeywell units...as information.
snipped-for-privacy@carolinabreezehvac.com said...

Thanks for the information. It's not commercial when somebody is asking for it. I'll checkout your site. Hopefully you're helping improve the health of a very sick little girl.
snipped-for-privacy@carolinabreezehvac.com said...

There wasn't much mention of the details of what you're selling on the site. Can you give me anything more?

Sorry..the sites still work in progress..
E-mail me direct, and I will pop you the links and info...
Same goes for anyone else....I dont mind letting them go at wholesale to the posters in this group, as a few can tell you.