HVAC Rheem drain pan needed

I need a Rheem RXCH-A14 Horizontal Drain Pan Kit The old one is leaking. Can anybody sell me one? remove 1 to reply
John
It will depend on the age of the unit. I tried to get a drain pan for a 18 year old Comfort maker indoor unit and they were out of stock and no more will be made. If it is only a few years old you will likely have better luck. You should post the full model and serial numbers for best results.
However, we don't sell parts to customers as we are not a parts supplier, we sell our labor as well. We are a contractor. But someone else may sell you one. All companies have different policies.
Good luck
Stretch

Yes, I believe anyone can sell you one IF they have one. I would go with your local Rheem dealer to be sure....

Find a sheetmetal shop that does small jobs. Once you have the dimensions it should be child's play to have one made, possibly out of heaver gauge material.

Horizontal Drain Pan Kit is the correct one. It's a 25 yearl old Montgomerery Wards unit made by Rheem. I called Rheem and gave them all the numbers from the original intallation manuals and the actual Rheem numbers stamped on the A coil. I would like to have the part on hand and verify that it's really is the correct one, when I call someone to install it. I had one ordered from a HVAC surplus seller but it turned out they didn't have it.
JOHN D wrote:

I got one at Home Depot. Of course it was billed as an overflow pan for a washing machine, but it was made of heavy plastic, had the knock-out drain holes, and fit standard plactic pipes.
Works swell and will never rust.

I don't think he's talking about a safety pan......

drain