HVAC air intake near gas heater

Page 3 of 6

That is a false statement. A drip leg requirement depends on local code.

No need at to remove PVC at all since copper extends more than 24" from T&P.

--
---
there should be a "sig" here

BULLSHIT, read the fucking manufacture's installation instructions or the IMC.
You're really showing your incompetence.

I stated that I would remove it... not that it *had* to be removed. Try comprehending what you read next time.

Yes I am, unlike yourself.

No, it's not bullshit. You have a lot to learn. Drip legs are frequently not required.

Ahem. Pretty sensitive there dancing monkey boi. Why even try to defend yourself? That inferiority complex is really showing now.

--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Have you ever read an instruction manual or the IMC?
They are required, Dipshit.

Whats a matter, you can't handle the truth?

Opinions vary, and your opinion doesn't mean jack shit. I'll run circles around you any day of the week, asshole.

Unlike you, yes I have read instruction manuals (note the plural) and the IMC. Driplegs are not always required. Maybe once upon a time you heard they were required but times and codes change. Got it?

Nope. You're wrong. Just admit it and get it over with.

--
---
there should be a "sig" here

I got the fact that you don't know the current codes.

I don't agree with horseshit lies.

I'm not the one running, asshole. Facts are facts and your shit is nothing but inaccurate bullshit. Always has been and always will be.

Check again dancing monkey boi. Look for print on paper this time rather than listening to your bar buddies.

And you don't agree with facts either. Where does that leave you? Here's a hint: you're one lost soul.

don't know code. Sorry boi but that's just how it is.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

You better take a look at 408, Moron.

No, your shit isn't consider facts, it's nothing but ridiculous lies.

Look at 408, Fuckhead. When are you going to get some training so you don't keep looking like a complete idiot?
On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 09:17:26 -0500, kj wrote:
<snip>

Here's a clue for you fool, you're the one looking like a complete idiot here in ahr and few if any will argue this.

I can't help it if you don't like the facts, they are undisputable.

Maybe some day one of your buddy bois will clue you in 'bout that. Until then please feel free to continue making a fool of yourself and just keep dancing monkey boi.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

That doesn't override the manufactures requirements, asshole!

Maybe some day one of your buddy bois will clue you in 'bout that. Until then please feel free to continue making a fool of yourself and just keep dancing monkey boi.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

It looks like you've missed the point that local codes can override International codes and be more strict. But the fact is, the IMC and other codes *still* apply. Maybe a small child can explain this to you with detailed pictures, since you're having trouble understanding adult reading.

Local codes can completely replace the base code. They can be more restrictive or less restrictive. You're dreaming if you think otherwise. Codes are minimum standards and one can always complete the work as they see fit as long as the local inspector is happy. Maybe some day one of your buddy bois will clue you in 'bout that. Until then please feel free to continue making a fool of yourself and just keep dancing monkey boi.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

I'm not the one dancing, Boy-retard.

dancing. Hmmm. Ok. Fine. Maybe some day one of your buddy bois will clue you in 'bout how you're just a dancing boi. Until then please feel free to continue making a fool of yourself and just keep dancing monkey boi.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

You have yet to prove anything of mine wrong, Boy. Your bullshit doesn't walk here... it just stinks.
I'm sorry you're to incompetent to understand codes.

difference between effect and affect, you claim that local code can't supersede model code. Hell, boi, you just as well claim the moon is made of cheese. No one will bother to prove that wrong either.
Again and just for your benefit: Letusseeherenow...everything you claim is wrong yet you claim not to be dancing. Hmmm. Ok. Fine. Maybe some day one of your buddy bois will clue you in 'bout how you're just a dancing boi. Until then please feel free to continue making a fool of yourself and just keep dancing monkey boi.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

You better get some training, as a LL can sweat. How many times do you have to be told before you do some research? Manufactures installation instructions are to be followed. Codes are to be followed. Local codes can be more strict, that doesn't over ride the manufacture's requirements.
Get a clue and come back when you can understand something about HVAC. Till then, I suggest that you quit posting inaccurate facts for people to read. It's just more bullshit that they don't need in their lives.
BTW, here's your treat.