HVAC air intake near gas heater

I know you are but what am I?
Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

I know you are but what am I?
Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
Putz

Plonk
aemeijers wrote:

Agreed. He may have something to offer, but he spends way too much bandwidth on noise rather than signal.

[...]

Copy and Paste
That's all you got.

I know that's all you have but what am I?
Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Agreed.
I have no idea what that is.

What electrical runs? The only electric in the picture is in the light blue flexible conduit to the HVAC and the black cable on the right that runs down the sump pump PVC to the sump pump itself. The blue thing near the water heater *was* a loose water line to the water purification system, which was put in place after the picture was taken.

No. It's not physically attached and there is room for overflow if the PVC gets blocked. It's tested weekly. The pressure valve goes out and I end up with a flooded basement again. This directs it to the sump pump. The PVC is rated to handle the temperatures involved.

Thank you for the suggestion.

It's a line that hangs down from a tee connection to catch debris. This way it doesn't travel into the gas valve.

Furnace electrical...

If you check it weekly then it's ok... However, I would like to know if the valve dripping.

No problem, maybe in the process 'Clark' can learn something too... :-)