HVAC air intake near gas heater

Have you ever read an instruction manual or the IMC?

They are required, Dipshit.

Whats a matter, you can't handle the truth?

Opinions vary, and your opinion doesn't mean jack shit. I'll run circles around you any day of the week, asshole.

Reply to
<kjpro

wrote in news:1ae20$46d4d5e4$9440c41e$ snipped-for-privacy@STARBAND.NET:

Clinging hard to your fantasy? It&#39;s ok, just admit you&#39;ve got it wrong and let it go.

You&#39;re the only one here making things up, dancing monkey boi.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:48f93$46d4d698$9440c41e$10901 @STARBAND.NET:

Unlike you, yes I have read instruction manuals (note the plural) and the IMC. Driplegs are not always required. Maybe once upon a time you heard they were required but times and codes change. Got it?

Nope. You&#39;re wrong. Just admit it and get it over with.

Running around in circles is all you can do.

Reply to
Clark

No fantasy, just facts that you can&#39;t understand is all.

Just because you don&#39;t understand it, doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s made up, Dipshit.

No treat for you today.

Reply to
<kjpro

I got the fact that you don&#39;t know the current codes.

I don&#39;t agree with horseshit lies.

I&#39;m not the one running, asshole. Facts are facts and your shit is nothing but inaccurate bullshit. Always has been and always will be.

Reply to
<kjpro

wrote in news:83b8b$46d623cd$9440c41e$28822 @STARBAND.NET:

Check again dancing monkey boi. Look for print on paper this time rather than listening to your bar buddies.

And you don&#39;t agree with facts either. Where does that leave you? Here&#39;s a hint: you&#39;re one lost soul.

Yep, you&#39;re runing to cover your sorry butt. You don&#39;t know HVAC and you don&#39;t know code. Sorry boi but that&#39;s just how it is.

Reply to
Clark

You better take a look at 408, Moron.

No, your shit isn&#39;t consider facts, it&#39;s nothing but ridiculous lies.

Look at 408, Fuckhead. When are you going to get some training so you don&#39;t keep looking like a complete idiot?

Reply to
<kjpro

Here&#39;s a clue for you fool, you&#39;re the one looking like a complete idiot here in ahr and few if any will argue this.

Reply to
Meat Plow

wrote in news:5f0f$46d6d19f$9440c41e$24230 @STARBAND.NET:

$16371

Looks like you don&#39;t understand that there are local variations in code. Maybe some day one of your buddy bois will clue you in &#39;bout that. Until then please feel free to continue making a fool of yourself and just keep dancing monkey boi.

Reply to
Clark

I can&#39;t help it if you don&#39;t like the facts, they are undisputable.

Reply to
<kjpro

That doesn&#39;t override the manufactures requirements, asshole!

Reply to
<kjpro

wrote in news:14942$46d7d003$9440c41e$28434 @STARBAND.NET:

@q4g2000prc.googlegroups.com...

Looks like you don&#39;t know that not every manufacturer requires drip legs. Maybe some day one of your buddy bois will clue you in &#39;bout that. Until then please feel free to continue making a fool of yourself and just keep dancing monkey boi.

Reply to
Clark

It looks like you&#39;ve missed the point that local codes can override International codes and be more strict. But the fact is, the IMC and other codes *still* apply. Maybe a small child can explain this to you with detailed pictures, since you&#39;re having trouble understanding adult reading.

Reply to
<kjpro

wrote in news:3644c$46d81b35$9440c41e$20053 @STARBAND.NET:

$10901

$9440c41e

Local codes can completely replace the base code. They can be more restrictive or less restrictive. You&#39;re dreaming if you think otherwise. Codes are minimum standards and one can always complete the work as they see fit as long as the local inspector is happy. Maybe some day one of your buddy bois will clue you in &#39;bout that. Until then please feel free to continue making a fool of yourself and just keep dancing monkey boi.

Reply to
Clark

I&#39;m not the one dancing, Boy-retard.

Reply to
<kjpro

wrote in news:bacc0$46d85c4c$9440c41e$4370 @STARBAND.NET:

$28822

Letusseeherenow...everything you claim is wrong yet you claim not to be dancing. Hmmm. Ok. Fine. Maybe some day one of your buddy bois will clue you in &#39;bout how you&#39;re just a dancing boi. Until then please feel free to continue making a fool of yourself and just keep dancing monkey boi.

Reply to
Clark

You have yet to prove anything of mine wrong, Boy. Your bullshit doesn&#39;t walk here... it just stinks.

I&#39;m sorry you&#39;re to incompetent to understand codes.

Reply to
<kjpro

wrote in news:dc1df$46d8e584$9440c41e$31117 @STARBAND.NET:

$9440c41e

Letusseeherenow...you claim liquid lines sweat, you don&#39;t know the difference between effect and affect, you claim that local code can&#39;t supersede model code. Hell, boi, you just as well claim the moon is made of cheese. No one will bother to prove that wrong either.

Again and just for your benefit: Letusseeherenow...everything you claim is wrong yet you claim not to be dancing. Hmmm. Ok. Fine. Maybe some day one of your buddy bois will clue you in &#39;bout how you&#39;re just a dancing boi. Until then please feel free to continue making a fool of yourself and just keep dancing monkey boi.

Reply to
Clark

You better get some training, as a LL can sweat. How many times do you have to be told before you do some research? Manufactures installation instructions are to be followed. Codes are to be followed. Local codes can be more strict, that doesn&#39;t over ride the manufacture&#39;s requirements.

Get a clue and come back when you can understand something about HVAC. Till then, I suggest that you quit posting inaccurate facts for people to read. It&#39;s just more bullshit that they don&#39;t need in their lives.

BTW, here&#39;s your treat.

Reply to
<kjpro

wrote in news:54fa0$46d94b50$9440c41e$21576 @STARBAND.NET:

$28434

$9440c41e

$46d1208a

requirement

Wow, you finally got one right. Manufacturer&#39;s requirements must be followed. Still got the local code stuff wrong. Still got the liquid line wrong. Oh well. Tell ya what. As long as you maintain a civil tone in your posts I&#39;ll only point out your many technical errors. Yup, I won&#39;t remind everyone that you really like to play with your boi friends. How&#39;s that for a deal?

Reply to
Clark