Hunter fan remotes

I purchased four fan and light controls (Hunter model 27185) for my fans about four years ago and would like to "upgrade" them to the 27186. I'm not keen on spending another $40 per control to basically swap out the remote with a control to replace the light switch. Does anyone know where I can get just the control?
Thanks in advance. ..Kevin
Kevin Jayne wrote:

Ebay is a good place to buy and sell.