HP LaserJet 2100TN: What is a fuser and would it be possible to fix?

Thanks. It was a lot of work to make them, but, I figured if people helped me, I should help them by giving the answer which I sought and found, with their help.

Reply to
Misha

I also suggest to try this first.

Reply to
Yianni

Eddie-

I googled and found a user's manual at . I think you can get that at HP's website as well.

I found a service manual at .

Fred

Reply to
Fred McKenzie

Kewl! Thanks. My 3200m has two problems that I need to fix.

One is that it grabs too many sheets of paper in the fax feeder, making multi-page faxes or copying impossible without hand intervention.

The other is that it streaks the paper with toner (so something must be dirty).

I'll check out the service manual to see if it handles those two problems.

Reply to
Eddie Powalski

Hello,

Somebody can help me how to fixing 21OO HP laserjet printer, I did a mistak e a took from the base of the printer a TRAY 2 PICKUP ROLLER, I should take just a part but I did all, I have small piece plastic black I do not know where to place please help me, I call to somebody fix they ask me for a lot money

Reply to
mariasinche

Does this diagram help?

Perce