How to repair urine-damage ?

Some pigs pissed against my walls and now they are badly damaged.
How can I repair it?

Unless you are Muslim, I would have them slaughtered and fill my freezer with "good eats" for the winter.
<IN my best Homer Simpson voice>
"Mmmmmmmmmmm........pork products........"
Brian Raab wrote:

Hose them off and put them back in the barn yard. It is still a problem call the vet.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
On 6 Oct 2004 00:48:10 -0700, kaisers snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Brian Raab) wrote:

------------------ Assuming your not kidding (I can't tell for sure) cut out the affected area and patch it. Easiest way in the long run.

Paint. Unless you did not paint and it soaked into the sheet rock. Major work. If they continue put up plastic walls and a hole in the floor.
Or post for help from slumlords.
On 6 Oct 2004 00:48:10 -0700, kaisers snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Brian Raab) wrote:

Keep hem sukmbeaches out of the house. Thy will piss on dem walls ever time.
You don't repair pigs, you have them fixed.
As to the wall damage, that's the drywall guy's concern.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus