How to repair nitric-acid - damage ???

I tried to make explosives in my basement, but the barrel with nitric acid broke and the acid ate itself through my house.
What can I do now?
finish making the explosives, then blow up the house. problem solved
--

Mikey S.
http://www.mike721.com

check if it cracked the floor. use a match...
randy

wash it down with lots of gasoline. while still wet, use blowtorch to seal the surface.
bill

Use the opening as a crawl space....Betcha the termite hated it
BTY apparently you didn't chill the reaction mixture well enuf when you added the glycerine to the nitric acid/sulphuric acid mixture...Did it emit brown fumes of N204?
Dan Simper wrote:

Add cellulose. And a bit of sulphuric acid to suck up the water created.
Nitrocellulose?