How to repair my castle?

I´m living in a castle which was damaged by a recent attack of another lord.

They shot boulders through my walls and destroyed my gate and pissed into my moat.

How can I repair this without spending a fortune?

Reply to
Tom R. Rastell

Go to the computer store and buy a new game.

Reply to
Whackkmeeoff

Beat him back to his castle and take over. Tell him he can have his castle back once he repairs yours. Remember however, in these cases, there is always a midnight suprise attack through a secret passage, so be ready. Also, don't reveal your plans to your prisoners before torturing them, just silently go ahead with the rack and burning irons and whatnot. I mean, if you're a terrible warlord, there isn't a lot of need to go around boasting about it.

Gregm

Reply to
Greg Menke

duct tape fixes everything

Reply to
lucy

attach some 2x4s to the wall using Tapcons, then put drywall over the holes.

Reply to
j j

Connect negative lead to left ear, positive lead to right ear.

Reply to
Jerry L

Tell G.W. Bush?

Shepherd

Reply to
Shepherd

Don't let the Radical Republicans have another term.

Reply to
Chia Pet

Your solution lies here:

HA HA Budys Here

Yes. I swam in that moat once. It was so invigorating!

Learn more about BYU's Gay Swim Team

Stormin Mormon