how to remove paint from grout?

The previous owner of my house painted the grout in the kitchen's tile floor. I think the paint is probably a satin alkyd. How can I remove the paint without damaging the grout and/or the tile?
Thanks,
Jean

try some lye based oven cleaner, barring that try paint stripper

with a grout scrapper. lots of hard work :~(