How to remove graffiti?

Some kids spray painted some graffiti on my white PVC vinyl fence. There were two types of paint used, a black one and a pink neon one.
I put some GOOF on it and the black paint came right off, but the pink neon one did not. Any idea what I need to use to get rid of the pink neon one?
Thanks!
MC

I don't know, but if you don't get answers here, I'd walk into your nearest high school and ask one of the janitors. They deal with this nonsense all the time.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com says...

I had good luck on my above ground pool using Orange Go-Jo liquid hand cleaner with pumice. The pumice was just abrasive enough to get the markings off without damaging the finish on the pool wall. Obviously, YMMV.
google.com search for the words graffiti removal....
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=graffiti+removal