How to measure water flowing through small tubing?

I have a dehumidifier with pump that drains via a small plastic tubing (about 5mm OD). I'd like to monitor its performance by measuring how much water flows through the tubing. This should be cumulative. E.g. after one day the meter may indicate 1 gallon, after 2 days it may say 2 gallons, etc.
Is there a meter to do this? What is it called (so I can search for it)?

....a large bucket, perhaps?
I'd place one of these high tech measuring devices under the end of the hose, and it should provide accurate data logging capability. http://tinyurl.com/5tu25
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

They are called flow meters. I would suspect that one to accurate measure such a slow flow would be challenging. Even regular one stend to be pricey. It would not surprise me to find out that an accurate measurement system would cost more than the dehumidifier. Get a 5 gallon bucket. Use a scale or mark the bucket inside. Do that for a few weeks and keep a log.

Why not use the tank or drain into a bucket, thats what I do.

YOu can use one of these, but you will not like the price. http://www2.emersonprocess.com/en-US/brands/micromotion/coriolis-flow-density-meters/Pages/index.aspx
Search for Micromotion. They will be several thousand each.
I work with them often where I work. Depending on the size you get, you can measure from a gallon every day or less up to thousands of gallons.
As others mentioned, get a bucket or a gallon milk jug.