How to join 4" flexi tube to 4" PVC?

I have a gray water flexi tube leading from my house outside, which my sump pump (and filter backwash) dumps into. Right now these two are in a 2" PVC pipe that just stick into the open end of the flex tubing.
I want to install a 4" PVC drain pipe so that my shower, washer and dishwasher also dump into it. I will need to join the two pipes (4" PVC and 4" flexi pipe), just not sure how to do this. Please advise.
Thanks!
DeanB

I seriously doubt this will pass you local health codes. Where does this end up?
Even in TN in a county not within a city limits was required to redirect washing machine from a dry well discharge to the regular plumbing system in order to sell the house.

I must have missed something on the OP. I didn't think he asked about the legalities of the connection, only how to do it.
--
Steve Barker

"dpb" < snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com> wrote in message

Then why didn't _YOU_ tell him how???
I don't have a good answer for the connection and think that it probably isn't legal is worth pointing out -- he can then make a decision from there...