How to install an electric hot water heater

How to install an electric hot water heater http://www.helium.com/tm/411139/electric-water-heater-terribly
"Searching" wrote:

Why would you want to heat water that was already hot?
Jon
"Jon Danniken" > Why would you want to heat water that was already hot?

UUmmmmm......to keep it hot........

If you REALLY want a hot water heater, I know a guy who gets a great five finger discount!
:P

The OP uses it to warm up spam.

To make steam, silly. A hot water heater is boiler. Didn't you know that?
[8~{} Uncle Monster

By those less sophisticated than we are, they are known as "hot water heaters". Presumably that is because it is a heater that makes hot water. Much like a steam boiler is a boiler that makes steam. Or an ice cream freezer is a freezer that makes ice cream. Or.... well I think (hope?) you get the idea.
However, it beats the hell out of me why anyone would post instruction that no one requested.
"Toller" <> wrote in message > Why does someone post this stupidity every every time?
Well then, we should be calling them cold water heaters...... Sue Minocqua, WI Yamaha '00 VStar 650 '04 TW200 (mud = fun) Kawasaki '95 Vulcan 1500 V#15937
"Do what you want and say what you feel because those that mind, don't matter and those that matter, don't mind". ~Dr. Seuss

If we call it a "water heater" would it make us as sophisticated as you are?
Someone posted:

True. That old expression "Small things amuse small minds." does come into ones thoughts! PS. Here, while agreeing with the designation 'Hot water heater', have often heard them called 'Hot water tanks' or occasionally 'Electric hot water tanks'. Typically 40 or 60 US gallon style. Possibly to either distinguish them from those European type 'Instant hot water heaters' (Which were called 'Hot water, gas or electric, geysers' during my childhood) which heat cold water as it flows through. Or possibly because of the older hot water tanks (cylinders) installed in connection with old fashioned wood/oil cooking stoves or home heating furnaces.
Jon Danniken wrote:

Because he doesn't want to mistakenly install a hot water cooler.
On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 21:31:20 -0700, "Jon Danniken"

as this was his only comment to make on this newsgroup..
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid. If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow. John Wayne 1907-1979
Chuck (in SC)

Hi,
Maybe you need one electric tankless water heater.
If you would like to buy one Electric tankless water Heater, I suggest to consider to visit our online store: http://ateliving.ecrater.com .
We are one Chinese Electric Tankless Water Heater manufacturer. We have supplied some Electric Tankless Water Heaters to some American clients and other countries' clients.
Please take you some time visit our website and products album to know our company and products info. You could find our price list from our album.
If you are interested in our products, please contact me.
Await your early reply and comments.
Best regards
Arthur Huang Ateliving Trade and Industries Co., Ltd Website: http://www.ateliving.com Album: http://picasaweb.google.com/ateliving/ElectricTanklessWaterHeater Skype: ateliving