How to determine size of mini screwdrivers?

I have various mini screwdrivers that became separated from their cases. Some were labeled by a number system, some by fractional inch measurements. Is there a way to measure them to put them back in the right slots?
Thanks.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com;3117930 Wrote: > I have various mini screwdrivers that became separated from their cases. > Some were labeled by a number system, some by fractional inch > measurements. Is there a way to measure them to put them back in the > right slots?

In regular size screwdrivers, both Robertson and Phillips screw drivers go from number "0" to #3 with 0 being the smallest and 3 the largest. Why not arrange them from smallest to largest that way?
So far as I know, it's only slot screwdrivers that go by their actual dimensions, like 3/16 X 4 where 3/16 is the blade width and 4 inches is the blade length.
--
nestork

On Sat, 7 Sep 2013 06:49:12 +0200, nestork

There are also "00" and "000" Phillips screwdrivers.

Agreed. Arrange them from the smallest to the largest.

I have a set of small screwdrivers. It is from Germany. The measurements for the slot screwdrivers are in mm. They are: 0.8, 1, 1.2, 1.5, 1.8, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, and 4.
The second dimension, for the blade length, is also in mm and ranges from 40 to 60.
What I find most useful in this set are the Phillips. They are: 000, 00, 0, and 1.