How many coaxial cables go to a satellite dish?

That sounds unnatural. What does the Church say about this?
But I'm willing to do it. Easier than switching back and forth.

Thanks a lot. I think tvfool is a bit better than the other url that shows info like this.

Most of your channels will be located around 322 and the second biggest group is at 226. For Lancaster, you'll need one pointed almost due north (that's where the transmitters are, west of the city)
Look at this picture showing potential channels you can get, and where they are on the compass:
http://i48.tinypic.com/2u58hw4.jpg
Get a personalized one here (I just used 21202 in the zip code for the above example): http://www.tvfool.com/?option=com_wrapper&Itemid )
Basically you would need one coax cable for each TV or recorder.
If you have one TV and one video recorder, then one coax cable for each. (2 coax cables.) This would allow you to watch one channel on the TV and record a different channel on the video recorder.
If you have three TV's and one video recorder, then 4 coax cables.
There are all sorts of different ways to connect a satellite dish. You can use different LNB's and all sorts or splitting gadgets. Like here... http://www.sadoun.com/Sat/Order/LNBFS/DIRECTV-LNBF.htm
http://www.sadoun.com/Sat/Order/Switches/Splitters.htm
On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 08:17:14 -0800, "Bill"

And thanks for your url too, Hallerb. Also not read yet.
But I'm about too.