how long should I wait to seal coat a new asphalt driveway

*driveway was just do *
On Tuesday, October 4, 2016 at 1:14:06 PM UTC-4, johnnyboy wrote:

What did the paving company say when you asked them? I'd wait at least a few months, probably 6 months.

A year. Depends where you live.
Greg
In typed:

My driveway asphalt contractor said to wait a year. This was for Pennsylvania, near Philadelphia.