How long does a portable gasoline powered electric generator usually last?

Page 2 of 2
On Sun, 11 May 2014 06:32:23 -0400, Stormin Mormon

Many tools now have soft start Strong prescription + bifocals.
On Sun, 11 May 2014 06:32:23 -0400, Stormin Mormon

Get your mind out of the gutter you dirty old man.
On 5/11/2014 9:26 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Yeah, Ed, we've got Mormons present.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 5/12/2014 6:36 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

To get my mind "into" the gutter I'd need a ladder to get that high.

As a classmate of my brothers back in the sixties said - "my ming's not in the gutter, it's up on a lamp-post" to which another (or several" classmates replied"but the lamp-post has been knocked over".
Same one who said he "didn't drink any more" and "never touched the stuff" - to which the reply was "not any less either" and "not since the invention of the funnel".