How do you make BBQ burner last Longer?

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@AmericaOffline.com wrote:

Do not underestimate the power of the lifetime warrantee. I have been getting fresh brakes 1/year for my Chevy Blazer due to lifetime warranty. (Though somebody claimed they would stop at 7, well see) I got the receipts for my phillips light bulbs that claim some kind of warraty since they keep blowing out. (well see) I just bought a sump pump for my basement that has a lifetime warranty. I got my eye on that one too since my pumps usually fail within a year. Also got some outside lights that come with some kind of warranty though I thought it funny that they claimed they were for 1-2 hours a day operation. I wonder if they will send someone to my house to monitor my outside light usage, lol. Im about to send back a coffee maker I bought for my mother over Christmas since its already not working and has some kinda warranty. My basement plumbing for foundation drainage was layed uphill I got a claim on that going. I got a new Handspring treo last year, speaker stopped working. I could probably go on and on. I wonder if I'm on some list as a 'warranty user.' Though knowing this country its more likely a warranty abuser :P
Warranty 4tw!! \\o/
Who pissed in your coffee this morning man? I think I get your point. Bottom line, these burners will probably last 10x longer than the cheap stamped steel replacement parts you can buy. The grill itself is all stainless. I do believe it will last quite a long time. If the burner last just as long, i'll be thrilled.
Take your Zoloft and have a nice day.
Bobby
Bobby_M wrote:

Who in the hell are you talking to?