How do I repair very small cracks in concrete in Driveway? Anyone ever use Crack Filler Liquid Cement by DAP?

Have had some cracks in concrete where I could use a tube of concrete repair (and a caulk like gun). However these cracks are smaller and there is no way to get caulk or cement in there.

I read in some magazine some time ago there was some liquid based sealants or crack fillers that would harden so that the crack would perhaps not widen or get worse as easily as if left alone.

Anyonme ever use Crack Filler Liquid Cement by Dap???

I was thinking of the 2nd item on this page

(Crack Filler Liquid Cement )

Thanks for any help Patty

Reply to
pattyjamas

Cement cracks for a reason, stress. You are not going to stop a hairline crack with any type of cement known to man. You can avoid cracks with proper spacing, rebar, and fiberated cement. I just use silicone 2 caulk on those hairling cracks and push it in with my finger after gunning it in as much as possible. It seems to last indefinitely if the slab is otherwise stable.

Reply to
Al Bundy

I hate to say this, but I think you need to find something else to worry about. Something significant !!!! Cement cracks no matter what you do and hairline cracks are normal and can not be prevented. You can patch all you want, but they will reappear.

Reply to
maradcliff