How do I know what replacement condenser fan motor to get?

I have a condenser fan motor that has died on my home air conditioning system. Does anyone know how I can find what a compatible motor would be for the one that I'm replacing? Here are the specs:
Emerson Model K55HXPRR-5274 1/4 HP Pt No. 024-25119-000 Volt 208-230 H2 50/60 AMP 1.6 PH 1 R.P.M. 850 Frame 48Y
And recommendations on where to order such a part would be welcomed!
Thanks!

http://www.emersonmotors.com/distributor/index.htm or you could try Grainger.
Arthur Dent wrote:

Call you local HVAC company, while they're there have them check the complete system to insure an efficient running system.