How do I know what replacement condenser fan motor to get?

I have a condenser fan motor that has died on my home air conditioning system. Does anyone know how I can find what a compatible motor would be for the one that I'm replacing? Here are the specs:

Emerson Model K55HXPRR-5274

1/4 HP Pt No. 024-25119-000 Volt 208-230 H2 50/60 AMP 1.6 PH 1 R.P.M. 850 Frame 48Y

And recommendations on where to order such a part would be welcomed!

Thanks!

Reply to
Arthur Dent

or you could try Grainger.

Reply to
John Grabowski

Ken

Call you local HVAC company, while they're there have them check the complete system to insure an efficient running system.

Reply to
<kjpro