How Clean Is Condensate Water?

Page 2 of 2

Now just wait ONE MINUTE!
I thought we were forced to convert to water-saving toilets and urinals because, as we ALL know, the water flushed down those older fixtures just DISAPPEARED off the face of the Earth!

Whatever happened to acid rain? I guess that farce didn't get enough traction so "they" moved on to more dire things, like furnace condensate.

That is correct.

The effects? Nope.
Is the globe warming? That's debatable.
If it *IS* warming, is the cause manmade?
No way.

...and I'm SO glad you did! Have a nice day - hiding under the covers.
--
:)
JR

snipped-for-privacy@nf.sympatico.ca says...

I'd like to help, but I'm busy trying to get the Bush Administration to abandon Iraq.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

simply drilled a hole through the floor and inserted the drain tube into it.

Hmmmm... That begs the question of what OTHER shortcuts he took.
--
:)
JR