House wrap around existing doors and windows?

There are many online videos and diagrams on how to install house wrap around window or door openings of a new building. I can't seem to find any on how to install around existing doors and windows. This spring I plan to reside my house and want to reduce the drafts by replacing the felt paper with house wrap.
Any tips/guidance from those of you who've done this is appreciated.
Regards, Theodore
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Hi, Precision cut/fit/fold over agains frame and good stapling/caulking where it meets frames?
On Sunday, February 23, 2014 1:09:37 AM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Try elastermeric. Works for roofs. Why not?