House cleaning / Webs on the walls

I have to clean out a house thats set vacant for several years. I was rather shocked by the amount of webs on the walls. I did not use the words "Spider web", because I have not seen one spider in there. I have always wondered where they all come from. Are there really that many spiders in vacant houses (or occupied homes which are not cleaned regularly), or do these webs form from dust in the air, or something else?
On 09/29/2016 07:12 AM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

to find out, you need a 'web' cam
On 29/09/2016 09:27, jimbo wrote:

> Or give Spiderman a call.
jimbo brought next idea :

Nice!
After serious thinking snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote :

I've heard it said that you're never more than about five feet away from a spider. Some say three. Actually it really depends where you are, and I don't think cleaning really helps that much.
snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo posted for all of us...

Use your spidey sense and DAGS
--
Tekkie