Hotpoint refrigerator

I have a Hotpoint frige with double doors. It has ice and water dispenser from the door. It's almost three years old.

About a month ago, the pipe (brings water to the door) had a small cut at the bottom of the fridge and water leaked. The repair man from an appliance repair company told me that I need to buy a new fridge because no screws around the seal of the door. Another word, the door can't open to get to the pipe inside.

However, since I didn't have money to get a new one, he temporarily fixed the pipe by using some sort of plastic connectors. However the ice maker made very little ice and water was very slow. And now, I have no water or ice. I called and he said he can't do it anymore, it's a cheap brand.

I'd like to have at least ice but really can't afford to get a new fridge. If it comes to the worst, I just have to buy ice from the store and store it there.

Your opinion/advice is greatly appreciated.

April

Reply to
Arpil

Ice cube trays.