Hot water heater decision; AO "prosumer" Vertex 100?

Page 2 of 2
On Mon, 2 Feb 2009 09:21:42 -0500, "ng_reader"

Learn to spell there, Einstein. Capitalization can be helpful too. Bubba

Did you mean Einstein, or Eisenstein? There *is* a difference.

You should check out a Phoenix, there was a test by maybe a Arizona utility co and it beat a Vertex, but AO is quality. I never heard of Phoenix before the other day.

You should check out a Phoenix, there was a test by maybe a Arizona utility co and it beat a Vertex, but AO is quality. I never heard of Phoenix before the other day.
I have check out the Pheonix. The Pheonix is made by Heat Transfer Products and is one of the stainless steel water heaters which is probably why it beat a Vertex, but the price is just way out of my reach.

Isnt there a 300$ US tax credit above a certain EF rating.