Hot Water Baseboard

Does anyone know if there is a hot water baseboard fixture that has both supply line and heating (fins) in the same unit...like one above the other. I may have a leak in an area thats not accessible to me. If this is true I will be able to run this 2 line baseboard if available. I have a 2 zone system and this will be on the end of one zone. thank you

I thought that ability was standard for most garden variety hydronic baseboards. I have Slantfin 30, I believe. In two rooms the feed and return are together, so the plumber just ran the return back through the baseboard under the finned pipe.

jimmy wrote:

Why not just mount one small unit above a second small unit and use a "U" to connect the two units together. Mount the units behind a wider baseboard.
jimmy wrote:

the brackets are made to accept the return line in a "slot" in the bracket.